Ken Rubin is experienced in assisting individuals and groups to obtain a wide variety of information. He can save time and costs in your search for pertinent data. His reputation is one of perseverance and investigation.
Use any one of the following services offered by Ken Rubin:
- framing access to information applications
- analysis of data received
- assistance in complaint-court challenges in delay/fee/exemption situations
Workshops, Panel Presentations
- conducting "how to" seminars geared to the client group
- arranging and participating in conference programs
- investigations/report writing/corporate searches
- monitoring service on access/information developments
- privacy protection reviews
Services can be retained on a project or annual basis. Clients using his services include leading media organizations, public interest groups, labour unions, businesses, research associations and individuals.
Ken Rubin is based in Ottawa and can be reached at 613-234-2808, or by writing 212 Third Avenue, Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 2K3, Canada or e-mailing email@example.com