Ken Rubin is experienced in assisting individuals and groups to obtain a wide variety of information. He can save time and costs in your search for pertinent data. His reputation is one of perseverance and investigation.
Use any one of the following services offered by Ken Rubin:
- framing access to information applications
- analysis of data received
- assistance in complaint-court challenges in delay/fee/exemption situations
Workshops, Panel Presentations
- conducting “how to” seminars geared to the client group
- arranging and participating in conference programs
- investigations/report writing/corporate searches
- monitoring service on access/information developments
- privacy protection reviews
Services can be retained on a project or annual basis. Clients using his services include leading media organizations, public interest groups, labour unions, businesses, research associations and individuals.
Ken Rubin is based in Ottawa and can be reached by e-mailing email@example.com.
“…you took action, lending your special skills and expertiseness to the campaign for public accountability and human rights in my case. In particular, your unmatched knowledge of federal access to information and procedures was often key in obtaining important documents at crucial times before and after the O’Connor Inquiry.”
September 28, 2009
“Ken’s enormous experience, insight and knowledge of the workings of government made a great impact on the success we achieved, when faced with obfuscation, denials and appeals. I know of no other individual who has devoted his time and career to seeking the truth from governments by diligent devotion to the need for transparency respecting decisions taken by bureaucrats behind closed doors.”
Thomas P. Connolly
Connolly Obagi LLP
Past President, Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
August 27, 2015